Looking for ways to get creative with clay crafting? You’re in the right place. Clay crafting is one way to keep yourself busy and creative at the same time. If you’re also looking to sell clay Crafts or make them for fun and have little or no idea of clay crafting then you’re in the right place.
These clay crafts are very easy and beginner friendly. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first-time crafting, just follow the steps and you’ll love every bit of it regardless of how well your craft turns out.
25 Easy clay crafts
Try these 25 easy clay crafts and you’ll love them. They’re fun and great for kids and adults. So without further ado, let’s dive in.
25. Cute Clay Penguin Craft + Homemade Air DRY Clay Recipe
Via: Artsy crafty mom
24. Planet Earth: Clay Craft for Earth Day & Earth Study
Via: Adventure in the box
23. Polymer Clay Cupcake Craft
22. DIY Clay Bunny Bowls
Via: Alice and Lois
21. Cute Polymer Clay Craft For Tweens And Teens
20. DIY Embossed Clay Star Decorations
Via: Gathering Beauty
19. DIY Air Dry Clay Christmas Ornaments
Via: On Sutton Place
18. Geometric Colored Pencil Holder
Via: Lines Across
17. DIY Polymer Clay Jewery Craft
Via: HEY LAI
16. Relaxing DIY’S | With a Clay Minimal Face Planter
Via: BLISS MAKES